Monday 12 March 2012

creative process of a narrative story

My creative process:
The process of creating a narrative story started with the creation of my character mole rat, and this was the start of my narrative story pipeline. With the creation of my character, I knew I would have to learn several new programs to bring my narrative story to life in 3-D and key framing was probably one of the hardest things to master instead of doing all the key framing in maya, I had to learn motion builder, I would also have to use a sequence editor who is attached to maya called  play blast these two pieces of software would come in very handy for my narrative story sequence. (Example)


The second would be a story board  to set out me narrative pipelines to see were my characters would
stand and what they will be doing dance face off to rats going head to head with skill, this is were
motion builder help me a good deal you do not have to create IKs for your character for in the program creates ones for you making the presses a lot more less complex key framings is better as bar
sliders IKs play a big part of the key framing presses and all joints can be moved this inculds finger..

No comments:

Post a Comment